Thursday 4 December 2014

Tester Trailer using KSI/2


I have used footage from my key scene 1 and 2 to test whether it works in a short opening scene of this tester trailer, I have used imovie to cut these clips together and have used quite a few fade to black effects to build up suspense. I have used a tense soundtrack from youtube to see whether it gives the right effect on my audience so that I can incorporate this type of sound in the finished product. I have added a telephone audio effect onto the voice over at the start to make it more believable and have amplified the screams and pleads of the wife to show her stress. I have added the 'cathedral' echo effect onto the wife's crying to make it louder so the audience is drawn in to her emotions and can feel sympathy. A cut to a black screen has been used at the end to give a sudden, dramatic ending as the audience expects to see what happens next however it leaves them on a cliff hanger which is a convention of a hitman crime thriller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment