Thursday 22 January 2015

Poster Mock Ups



I need to edit the end of the gun because the orange end shows that it is a fake lookalike gun and my audience would pick up on this and question why someone would be using a obvious non genuine gun in a hitman crime thriller. This will have to be changed in each of my print products otherwise it doesn't portray the right image as I want the main character to be portrayed as mysterious and violent. I have chosen this reflection effect because in my narrative he is a normal school boy however he also has a secret side of being an undercover hitman. This effect shows that he has two sides and could be represented as two personalities (e.g. schizophrenic) which intrigues the audience and allows them to interpret it in their own way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment