Sunday 28 September 2014

Audience Feedback


I asked five people from my target audience to watch my pitch, I deliberately chose people who were much different in age so that it covered my target audience range of 15-55 years old. Firstly I asked my brother Scott who is aged 15 therefore fits in with the youngest age I will be targeting. From the feedback I received from him it seems like that age group would like watching crime thrillers and would be suitable, they are not too young. If he hadn't given me positive feedback or watched crime thrillers I would consider changing the minimum age to 12. Secondly I asked my mother Tracey who is 48 years old which is more towards the upper end of the target range; she also liked the pitch idea which suggests a mature age group can enjoy the crime thriller genre as well. I asked my two friends Josie and Kathryn who are both 17 years old which represents the elder teenager and suggest this is a good target audience as the cast will most likely be teenagers therefore they will be able to relate to the characters. I asked my father Chris who is 52 years old which is nearly the maximum target age and he seemed to watch a wide range of crime thrillers which suggests this is also a suitable age group. I have asked 2 males and 3 females so I could get opinions from both genders, from the feedback I have received 3 people preferred pitch 1 and 2 people preferred pitch 2 therefore there has been positive feedback on both ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment